Designers are presented with the chance to have a tee design printed and sold through Lonely Kids Club and at the Oxford St Design Store. The winning artist/designer will receive all profits made from the sales of the winning design.
All entries need to incorporate the word or concept ‘lonely’ into the design. All artistic styles are welcome – these can include (but aren’t restricted to) drawings, typography or photos. Photographers must note that the final design will be one colour and made up of halftones.
- Artwork must be sent in high resolution,
- Artwork must be a single colour only, designed for any single colour T-shirt,
- Acceptable file types include: PDF, TIF, AI, EPS, PSD, PNG, OR JPG (EPS preferred),
- Any spot or colours must be in EPS format, and
- Halftone or photo images should be in PSD or JPG format at 300 DPI at final print size.
The top 10 designs will be printed and showcased at a gallery event at the Oxford St Design Store on the 7 September, where a judging panel will select the winning design (on the night).