@studiocatherine Not in the slightest! Our printers just require a little extra time.
We announced the 2012 Pause Fest program over here and now, with just one month to go, we have a giant ticket giveaway for you.
The festival runs from 8 to 11 November at varying venues around Melbourne and there are a selection of eight Pause Fest events which you can win tickets to!
To enter just leave a comment below with your event preference (e.g. #6 Best of Animated Ads) and you might just be lucky. Competition closes at 5pm on Thursday 18 October and is only open to residents of Australia.
- Future Motion (Screening) at 5pm, Sunday 11 November at Hoyts Cinema, Lounge 9 – 2 x double passes to give away
- Future Shorts (Screening) at 9pm, Friday 9 November at ACMI – Cinema 1) - 2 x double passes to give away
- Fictional User Interface in Film (Screening) at 7:30pm, Saturday 10 November, Hoyts Melb. Central – Lounge 9 - 1 x double pass to give away
- Forget the Film Watch the Titles (Screening) at 9:30pm, Saturday 10 November, Hoyts Melb. Central – Lounge 9) – 2 x double passes to give away
- The Best of ViewFest (Screening) at 7pm, Sunday 11 November, Rancho Notorious – 2 x double passes to give away
- The Best of Animated Ads (Screening) at 3pm, Sunday 11 November at Rancho Notorious) – 2 x double passes to give away
- Animated Shorts @ Shadow Electric (Screening) at 7.30pm, Sunday 11 November at The Shadow Electric – 2 x double passes to give away
- The Best of the Fest at 9pm, Sunday 11 November, ACMI – Cinema 1 – 2 x double passes to give away
If you’re not a winner, you can buy tickets for any event at Pause Fest here.