The Type Directors Club has announced the winners in one of its annual competitions – the fifty-eighth Type Directors Club Communication Design Competition, (TDC58)
The competition saw over 1600 entries from 33 countries, of which 223 winners were selected by the jury, chaired by Brian Miller, and including Frank Chimero; Ray Fenwick; Louise Fili; Jason Santa Maria; Jason Schulte; Kevin Smith, and Eric Strohl.
The winners’ works will appear in the Type Directors Club annual, Typography 33, which is designed by Paula Scher Design. It will be available in December 2012.
Congratulations to the Australian winners:
- State Theatre Company of South Australia
- Epicurean Magazine 1966-1979
- Do What You Like
Like Minded Studio
- Alzheimers Australia Corporate Identity
- Queensland Art Gallery / Gallery of Modern Art Corprate Idenitity
- End of Work Christmas gift packaging
End of Work
- NYC Jazz Giants
Mike Barker Design